Sunday, May 28, 2023

Y Acres Studio - So Hip!

 Right before William became ill, I purchased a new pattern so I could learn how to make a hip pack. The pattern was great and the pattern writer added fun fast motion "sew-alongs" every morning. She made a total of five quick motion videos which is all I needed to get going. 
 Her "Alpen Bag" is terrific and super fun to make.
First thing - quilt the exterior fabric
All the pieces cut and ready
Nifty little hardware application trick
Cool right?
Interior done, pockets made, hardware assembled
Zipper time!
I love fishies!
Need to do the box corners and interior binding
And done!
One adorable hip pack!
or fanny pack
No matter what you call it
I love it!!! 
Perfect for wearing around your hips or use as a sling bag
Definitely can't wait to make more!!!!
We are so hip at Y Acres Studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!