Thursday, September 24, 2026

Princess Pedicure

 Hazel has been asking and asking and asking me if I could paint her toes. She reallllly wants princess sparkle toes that look like Anna and Elsa magic.
With that tall order and one snoozing smaller toddler, it was time to bring the magic.
After digging through my old nail polish, Hazel decided on a dark blue, a purple-y blue, light pink, and vibrant purple pink AND most importantly sparkles that go on top
She did an incredible job holding still while I painted her fancy princess toes
"Look mommy my feet aren't moving but my arms are!"
BUUUT because we are 3, I put the hair dryer on cool mode and helped dry those cute toddler toes a little faster
"Mommy!!! I LOVE THEM! Just like Elsa and Anna! I can't wait to show Thatcher when he wakes up!!! Thank you Mama!!!"
And she went on and on and on the rest of the day about her wonderful happy princess feet.
10/10 recommend the Princess Pedicure for toddlers everywhere <3
Always,
Amelia 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!