Thursday, September 10, 2026

Beautiful Buzzing Blooms

 As the days continue to grow shorter and the spirit of fall is in the air, I just can't help but to find joy in the ending days of summer for our little flower garden. I feel like we had to work extra hard this summer to help our flowers flourish- from too hot and dry to too floody and soggy. Our flowers withstood the weird weather and won (in my book anyways!) Every time I step outside (which is a lot because potty breaks, recess, and toddler sillies all outside please and thank you) I can't help but to smile at all their cheerful colors!
Instant happiness!
Our Hydrangeas are the biggest I have ever seen them and we have SO many colors in our flowers and even flowers with ombre purple pink and blue all in one flower cluster!
We even have new blooms starting!
The bees must agree with me because our blossoms are buzzing!
We have happy friendly little bees visiting our flowers and sharing their magic wherever they go
With buzzing kisses
And lots of pollen just waiting to become honey!
We are enthralled by our tiny nature visitors. 
Beautiful serenity all the way to the last potty out
Thank you for our peace and happiness this summer flowers!
Always,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!