Saturday, March 17, 2018

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It is a snowy and chilly St. Patrick's Day here at Yesteryear Acres, but our doodles did not let the winter storm deter them from celebrating! Okay doodles, get your green on!
Penny and Scooter call Dibs on the green bed
Umm does this count as my green?
Grits says, "Since Amelia gave me a haircut, I will need all these green layers to go outside today!"
Maverick doodle is getting prepared with some long socks and a hat
Ahhh my paws are warm! But maybe I need a little bit more...
Amelia's favorite sweater...Perfect! Izzy loves her new do too!
 St. Patrick's Day ready!!!
Goofy Bear! One day you will be able to grow into that hat young pup!
Here's to hoping you all find a pot of gold at the end of the rain/snow-bow Today!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Always,

Amelia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!