Saturday, June 30, 2018

Working Hard or Hardly Working

Hi all, Bri here! 
Summer is back and in full swing with hot temperatures and the blazing sunshine. This can only mean one thing... garden time!! We are so fortunate here at Yesteryear Acres to have a bountiful garden. Mr. Yesteryear Acres works so hard each and every summer to get everything planted and growing. Last week we got all the seeds planted for beets, green beans, sweet corn, and zucchini. Well! Now those little seeds have sprouted! 


One whole row of onions! 


And a little baby tomato! My mouth is already watering. 


And who could forget the peppers! 


Most importantly.. Mr. Yesteryear Acres says if I work hard in the garden ALLL summer long, I will get to enjoy the harvest. Okay Mr. Yesteryear Acres! I did my part and took pictures of all your hard work! I can already taste the fresh sweet corn! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!