Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Why is it so Quiet!?

Today I wasn't sure what to write about. It as been a rather quiet day at Yesteryear Acres. Don't get me wrong, quiet days are always welcomed! That means everything is going well! All the doodle doggies are happy and life is good! I asked Maverick what I should write about and all I got was this face...
Hmmm, I don't know! Let me nap on it
Scooter buddy? Anything exciting happen today you want to share? No?
Olive says "I might have an idea if you have a snack?"
Jethro and Maverick are conspiring against me! Why is everyone napping and being quiet!?!?

Sigh...

Guess if you can't beat them, join them!

I hope everyone is having a peaceful quiet happy day!

Always,

Amelia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!