Friday, August 17, 2018

Jethro and the Art of Fetch

Jethro has been spending his "Summer Break" with me while his family is away on vacation. He has made many friends here at Yesteryear Acres and has been loving the Always Amelia summer training camp adventures! One of the things that his furever family wanted me to train Jethro to do was play fetch. I believe Jethro has immensely enjoyed our intensive training on the art of fetch! :)
He has become quite the fetch master! Jethro actually brings the toys back better than my own doodle Maverick!!!!
Jethro has even graduated to super far throws!
He is super speedy
He brings the purple ring back each time with a face that says "Again! Again!"
Don't worry Amelia! I got it!!!
Here I come!
Jethro is mastering the art of fetch
It is fun being a puppy in training!
Until next time... 

The Adventures Continue!


Always,

Amelia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!