Thursday, November 1, 2018

Thankfulness Day 1 - Furry Best Friends

Each November we like to mention something we are thankful for every day of the month. To kick things off, we will start with a no brainer- We are so very thankful for furry best friends! It was so heartwarming to see everyone loving cuddles from their doodle doggies the other day. We love it when families love their doggies as much as we do. My older daughter wanted to write the blog today about her best friend Bear, Glacier's brother!

The connection to Bear started when he was so small!

Bear brought smiles to our faces from that day on

And boy did he bounce, run, and crash into our hearts!

From dressing up as the Ring BEARer in our wedding

To taking care of me when I was really sick 

Mister Bear has always been there

Whether it was his first day at the beach....

...or his first time in the snow

Everyday is better with my furry best friend

We share snacks...

...and muddy laughs! 

Mister Bear lives life to the fullest

He really listens when I talk (and always with this face LOL)

 
He's the bestest doggie

and I am so thankful he is a part of our family!

Thank you for being my furry best friend Mister Bear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!