Saturday, August 17, 2019

Doodle Accessory Testers, Reporting for Duty

Today I was so excited that the rain storms had past and I was able to take my dogs to my favorite arboretum park. I love taking long walks and hikes with my doodle boys! I was even more eager to go than usual because my brother Austin made me a brand new custom biothane coupler leash! I was more than happy to volunteer as product tester, and so were Maverick and Ernie! Did someone say "Walk?!"
Two doodles with their new leash reporting for walking duty!
Not only is the leash the perfect length, but it also has the best spacing for Maverick and Ernie to walk side by side!
Without being tangled in a web of leashes, I actually had the hands to take pictures!
It was the most beautiful adventure 
We even made it to the top of the observation tower!
As well as all the way around the lake
We loved our whole outing!
Look Ma! No Hands!
Two very tired doodles later, it was time to go home. 

Tired dogs are happy dogs! 
Thank you Austin for my new favorite doodle accessory!! I can't wait to see what else you create!

Always,

Amelia









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!