Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Giggle Hedgehog Gets a Makeover

This is Giggle Hedgehog... He makes the silliest, most enticing, best giggle sounds around. 
I bought him last December for Maverick's 4th birthday

Mister Giggle Hedgehog has been so very well loved by all our doodle doggies since this past December and was in desperate need of a makeover. Luckily Mr. Yesteryear Acres gave me his pair of old worn out heavy duty canvas pants, and I knew exactly what I had to do!
First I cut off a section of the leg and trimmed it until there were no holes left
Then I sewed one end together and made the canvas envelope slightly larger than Giggle Hedgehog

Then I, very lovingly, shoved Giggle Hedgehog into my canvas envelope and folded in the sides and sewed him inside. I lined up the seam and started to overcast the edges
Then I learned that heavy duty canvas requires a much sharper and stronger needle... When my not strong needle broke and flew up and stabbed me in the neck
But what good makeover story comes without a good struggle in the middle? Am I right? 
Two broken needles, and only one minor stabbing incident later... Giggle Hedgehog's makeover was complete!
Introducing the new and improved Giggle Pants! 
Everyone was beyond happy to have the giggles return!
Hopefully Giggle Pants lasts for a lot more fun!
"I love you Giggle Pants"

May Giggle Hedgehog always live on!

Always,

Amelia









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!