Friday, April 2, 2021

Feeling Good this FriYAY

 Happy Friday Everyone!!! The sunshine is back and all of the doodles and honorary doodles are so happy and feeling good! All this happiness inspired me to make some feel good treats!!

Banana Nut Muffins

And

The best ever oatmeal cookies! 

I know this to be true because I have some amazing quality assurance managers...
“Oh yes, this smells like the best batch ever Mom!”
“Maybe if I just had a lick, I could confirm that these cookies are indeed amazing as all you humans are making them sound...”
“We agree with Ernie! Maybe we should just check the quality of your banana muffins for you...”

Silly Doodles!! These are human treats!!! You got your treats already! Now it’s our turn!!

Happy FriYAY!

Always,

Amelia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!