Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Pink Moon

 Last night I was standing in the horse pasture getting Willow and Cheyenne up to eat their dinner, when I saw the biggest most brightest moon I have ever seen!! It was so perfect I called my Mom and told her she had to put her boots on and come meet me in the field right away!! Last night was a celestial event called a Pink Moon!! And boy was it BEAUTIFUL! 

Hello Moon!!
It looked like a perfect picture of a painted moon from the renaissance! 
The pictures really captured the pinkness of the moon glow!
I am so happy the horses enjoy a late dinner
I would have been so sad to miss this!
Good Night Moon!

Thank you for the beautiful evening!

Always,

Amelia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!