Sunday, June 19, 2022

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the hardest working Man I know, my Dad- Mr. Yesteryear Acres!
Not only is he the best human and fur Dad, but he is the best plant Dad too!
Each section of garden goodness was carefully and lovingly taken care of today
Our plants say, "Ahhhh thats lovely! Thank You Dad!"
And what is better than a big fresh veggie sandwich lunch for our favorite Gardner?
Mr. Yesteryear Acres says, "Pumpkin Pie Dessert!" So I made a big batch of homemade crust and set to work on one of my Dad's favorite desserts!
And for dinner a new recipe was requested! It is called Zwiebelkuchen!

Homemade butter crust filled with caramelized Vidalia onions, crispy bacon bits (Yes I cooked bacon! I must REALLY love my Dad!), sour cream, eggs, and caraway seeds. 
Pumpkin Pie Perfection!!
And the Zweibelkuchen turned out perfectly too!!
 WHEW! Nothing like the stress of a new recipe on a special occasion!
 *Cough Cough*No Pressure*Cough Cough*
Happy Father's Day Dad!!! You are our hero each and every day! Thank you for all that you do each and every day! For humans, doodles, plants, devons, and everything in between! You're simply the BEST!!!

We Love You!!

Always,

Amelia









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!