Thursday, June 2, 2022

This Week in Sunsets

 Sunsets at Yesteryear Acres are simply an artist's dream come true.
Each evening as I get my final exercise in for the day, I am treated to the most beautiful views. Here is a look at this past week's beautiful sunsets 
The clouds really made last Sunday's sunset spectacular
It was amazing
I love the rich colors in this one
The doggies were big fans of last Monday's huge setting sun
This past Saturday's sunset was so peaceful
Sunday was a perfect sunset for playing fetch
The end to Memorial Day was beautiful
Tuesday's sunset cast a beautiful glow over everything
I love the reflection in this one
and the week's finale .... 
Tonight's masterpiece
Grateful for the beautiful peacefulness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!