Saturday, July 23, 2022

Very Rainy Caturday

 On this particularly rainy and stormy Caturday, I couldn't help myself but to think of the song: "Everybody wants to be a cat"... Specifically I want to be our Yesteryear Acres Devon Rex cats. It is POURING rain outside and they are just leisurely watching the water drops race down the windowpanes- with not a care in the world. THEY don't have to go outside and work on potty training Ruby. They don't have to clean up dog poop in the puddling yard. They don't have to do anything, but be themselves -all stretched out in the dry comfy house.  ALL DAY LONG.
Look at Bella... I want to be this cuddly comfy
Willow is wondering WHY I go outside in the rain
"Can't you stay inside with us?"
Just lay down and stretch allll the way out
YAWN
"And maybe take a little cat nap"
It is Caturday after all
"Just thinking about work makes us sleepy"
Maybe one more quick snuggle before I go!
"I won't tell if you stay inside a little bit longer"
With a heavy sigh I am begrudgingly slipping out from under the cats as I go to pull on my soaking wet raincoat once again.
Oh rainy Caturday, how lovely it would be to be a cat!

Always,

Amelia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!