Sunday, July 3, 2022

Aviator Prototype Y Acres Studio

 Whenever I have a moment of solitude, I immediately start thinking of new patterns and ideas for the Y Acres Studio. Sometimes thinking of new pattern ideas is the only thing that declutters my mind. The other day I started thinking about a carry-on travel type messenger bag with plenty of pockets, room for a laptop and a magnetic closure. I quickly jotted my thoughts down on scrap paper and got busy.
I love putting together the fabric pieces just as much as I love drafting the pattern.
The bag definitely needs pockets
Lots of pockets!
And definitely needs to be a quilted bag!!!
My vision is coming together
Interior pockets done!
Just need to make the strap and done!
Of course I had to go out to the garden right away to show Mr. Yesteryear Acres my finished prototype
Room for a laptop plus extra interior pockets
The Aviator
(credit to Mr. Yesteryear Acres for name and garden photos)
Happy Sunday from Y Acres Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!