Sunday, July 24, 2022

Better Small Than Not At All


Happy Studio Sunday from the Y Acres Studio! It has been a very busy week here at Yesteryear Acres, and with the garden veggies ready to be picked, we haven't had time to make it into the studio. Luckily I found a tiny project to squeak in!
First I went diving in our scrap fabric bin until I found just the right POP of colors
Then I cut out this funky shape out of both pieces plus some stabilizer
Sewed them together and added some snaps...
Ta-Da!!! It's an origami coin purse!
Perfect for your headphones or that Aldi quarter that always seems to get lost into the abyss
It was actually really hard to get my brain to fold it into shape and add the correct sides of the snaps to each side!
Which means I LOVED it and I am ready to sneak in another origami coin pouch project!
I mean it is better to have time to make something small than nothing at all!
Happy Sunday!

Always,

Amelia



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!