Thursday, July 28, 2022

Training Tricks

 I am sure this goes without saying, but I LOVE what I do! I love spending time with the doodle puppies and my own big doodles too! Training is something that brings me a lot of joy and is incredibly rewarding. I am always looking for new training tricks and tips!! Besides training my newest furry family member Ruby Lou, I have been spending time trying to teach my 'old' dogs new tricks! I got talk buttons that I recorded a few commands they know and started trying to get my doodles to talk! It has been a very slow process, but they all have ONE button they have figured out! They might be training me, but I am so proud!
Our set up! 
The button says "Treat" and Professor Maverick was the first to figure it out!
Now all 3 doggies can endlessly push 'Treat' and get little snackaroos anytime they want
Again, I think they might be using this against me, but I am going to take this win for now!
What are your favorite training tricks or tips! I would love to hear any new ideas!
Always,
Amelia




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!