Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Oh Kale Yeah!

 The Yesteryear Acres garden is thriving and I could not be more excited!  
The plants are all getting big and strong and I can't wait for the rest of the produce to be ready to harvest.
Right now the kale variety that Mr. Yesteryear Acres planted is living its best life in this heat with a mix of storms. I have harvested so much kale, and there is still tons growing! - This picture was taken AFTER I picked
Oh KALE Yeah! A whole BOX of freshly picked kale
This kale is so sweet and tender, I think I actually might be addicted at this point, it's so good!
I was also able to pick some beautiful cucumbers and zucchini too! 
To no ones surprise, I made BIG kale and peach salads with cucumbers from the garden too!
and to top it all off, a homemade blueberry vinaigrette 
This was literally SO GOOD. I am so glad I made extra dressing, because I am going to need another salad STAT!
OH KALE YEAH!!

Always,

Amelia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!