Friday, September 25, 2026

Furry Support Team

Sometimes when I yell the 39837459438530-th time that it is story time and time for bed and NO child of mine can be found listening... I just look over and see my furry support creatures and give a little sigh and release my tension.
"I heard you. Does that mean I can pick tonight's book?"
"OOOOH let it be Silly Lullaby again! I love that one!"
And after chasing down my monkeys once again and wrangling them into the rocking chair for story time
I find myself quite quickly surrounded by 
A lot of furry family members willingly inserting themselves into the story time lap
And I think to myself...
How can I better translate my furry family member training into my tiny human 'training'
HAHAHA
Thank you furry support team for always being ready for snuggles and stories!
And here's to hoping that Hazel and Thatcher puppies learn this skill soon!!
Always,
Amelia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!