Saturday, August 1, 2015

Happy August 1st!

This morning I was told that today, August 1st, is National Girlfriend Day. Of course, I was sure to let Austin know. I told him today was National Girlfriend Day and he laughed telling me to get to work. I went on to tell him this was no joke and that it was a real holiday. So he did what anyone else would do... He googled it. And sure enough, today REALLY is National Girlfriend Day. I was already planning an evening together when he clicked on a website that explained the national holiday. It turns out, today is for "girl-friends" to get together, enjoy each others company, and celebrate the bond of friendship. It's not actually "girlfriend" day. Sigh. On the bright side, today is looking promising to get our hay baled! It's all raked and ready to go. So.. I will spend the rest of this national holiday like anyone else would.. Baling hay!

Happy August 1st!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!