Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Happy Dog Day!

I didn't even know this but.....today is National Dog Day!  I am not sure how a special day about doggies eluded me, but somehow it did.  I suppose there is a chance I didn't know about the National doggie day because every single day here at Yesteryear Acres is Dog Day!  Just this week alone, we took all these doggie pictures......
A little fun time at the pond

A quick refreshing drink

Even the kitties love our doggies!

Because they are so lovable!
The very last picture of my son before he left for college. Of course it was with his bestest friend Olive.

So take time to celebrate National Dog Day.
Take your doggies out for a nice walk 
And give them all great big hugs


Doggies and Humans love that.
Happy Dog Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!