Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Anniversary Happiness

Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I have now been happily married for 28 years.  Our 28th Anniversary was over the weekend and we were lucky enough to celebrate it surrounded by those we love.  My older daughter had asked if Mr. Yesteryear Acres and I wanted a special evening out.  Of course we said absolutely not because the very best way to celebrate 28 years of love is with love! We decided to have a campfire night with everyone.  I made a few homemade chicken pot pies and we all gathered round to celebrate.
We even had fresh picked sweet corn from the garden
I am so lucky to be married to my very best friend

He is the love of my life and fills my soul with endless comfort and joy

Happy 28 years of love!
AND
A special HAPPY 64th Anniversary to Mr. Yesteryear Acres parents.  Today is their anniversary! Happy 64 years of true love and the greatest example of an everlasting, unconditional, and beautiful marriage. We are so lucky to be part of such a loving family.  We love you!
Happy 64 Years of Best Friendship and Love!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics and family. . . Happy Happy Anniversary to you and Darwin as well as his parents :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!