Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Miles to Go

My older daughter really enjoyed her post-deployment leave here at Yesteryear Acres.  We have gone bike riding. We have gone hiking.  We have worked in the garden, played with the doodle doggies and doodle puppies, gone fishing, made crafts, watched TV, finished lots of farm chores and.......she has baked.  And baked.  And baked.  She has made sooooo many delicious goodies that I will have to walk miles and miles and miles to fend off the caloric overload. Even though I will most likely have to buy new clothes if we keep eating like this......
I hope she never leaves!!!!!!!!!!
Truffle Mushroom heavenly goodness

and homemade pasta

We have made lots of pasta!

Hot and Fresh from the oven, homemade pretzels! 
Mmmmm they were sooooo good!

Ready to go into the oven - Cream cheese filled coffee cake

and let's not forget chocolate cake!!!!
Tonight  - we are having honey garlic chicken wings, fresh picked green beans and for dessert........she is making my favorite pie......Banoffee Pie!!!!
Oh my gosh. 
Best. Week. Ever!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!