Sunday, December 11, 2016

Snow Grits

Grits Double Doodle Puppies had just the very best time playing in the snow today!  It was a winter wonderland of pure fun!
"What is this white stuff?" 
"This looks like a nice place to keep my paws warm" 
"Hey, Where are you going?" 
"This looks like a good place to keep my nose warm"

"Ahhhhhhh, That's perfect!" 
"SMOOCH!" 
"Yuck! It kissed me!" 
"It kissed me too!" 
"And gave me a hug" 
"Let's get outta here!"

"Snow smells good" 
"There is simply so much to do!" 
"Snow time is fun time"

"I hope it snows some more tonight!" 
"Me too!" 
"Know what my name is?" 
"Rudolph the White Nosed Puppy" 
"Ha ha ha - that's a good one!" 
"What do you mean it is time to go in?" 
"Alright, just one last potty break" 

"and one more snow cone" 
"That was tasty!" 
Happy Snowy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!