Saturday, April 6, 2019

Full Day of Learning

The Doodle Breeder Conference started nice and early this morning so we could pack in a full day of learning.  We had several speakers this morning and more speakers this afternoon and they covered a wide range of topics vital to raising happy healthy puppies. I think it may be the first time I have been grateful to not get all my steps in for the day! I love learning and I love being able to do the very best for our Doodle puppies.
Ready for the day
Nutrition lectures are always great
I opened this goodie box so excitedly.......only to find out this beautiful box of cookies are for the DOGGIES!  I bet they can't wait for me to get home!
I can't wait to see what else is in my goodie bag!
Chromosomal inheritance
Excellent behaviorist and trainer
The beginning weeks of a puppy's life - as always - so important! 
Genetics and Environment - together form our puppy's development
New Puppy owners need to continue socializing and teaching their new furry family members how to become well trained doggies.
Healthy and Well-Loved Puppies are Happy Puppies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!