Friday, July 24, 2020

Garden Grill Delight

Today my vegetarian soul was filled with delicious happiness and joy. Not only was there an abundance of fresh garden veggies to pick, but mother nature also provided a perfect evening for grilling! And you know what that means.... Garden Grill Delight Night!!! ALL vegetables ALL from the garden, and no animals required in the making of tonight's dinner! My Dad, AKA Mr. Yesteryear Acres, has perfected the art of vegetable grilling. 
My hero of fresh picked veggies and favorite gardener, my Dad!! 
Just look at all these beautiful colors!
After some quick prep work, the Grill Master expertly organized tonight's feast
He had many grill rounds to cook!
So that we could have all the grilled garden goodness we could eat!
Grilled Eggplant anyone?
Scrumptious Zucchini 'Steaks'
Heavenly clouds of garden potatoes
Mouth watering bell peppers
And my first plate of very many veggie servings!!

I am the happiest (and most full) vegetarian girl in the world!!

What a Garden Grill Delight!!

Always,

Amelia 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!