Saturday, July 18, 2020

YA Studio Picnic Perfect

This week Amelia finished another huge King Size Quilt
The client wanted one just like one of our puppy quilts but Super Sized! 
Beautiful traditional colors 
Mr. Yesteryear Acres and Amelia are standing on our picnic table holding the quilt above their heads 
So I could get a good picture of the quilt which is very heavy
I wonder when I should tell them that I have the pictures I need
Hey I know....I should take my time and take a close up picture 
Oooh! What about another close up? 
Great job Quilt Holders!!!!
Thankfully my Veggies Table Runner was much lighter! 
And sits on the picnic table 
This will make outdoor picnics even more bright and cheery! 
We have table runner kits for those interested 
Or we are happy to make them!
Custom sizes available 
Small
Medium
Or Extra Long
And we managed to squeeze in making a few more Market Origami Bags
These are the liners 
Complete with pockets
Finished!
Inside pocket
Outside pocket too!  
Of course every bag needs a matching hair scrunchie...
or two! 
Best Friend Bags
Best Friend Scrunchies
For Two Best Friends!
Happy YA Studio Update!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!