Friday, January 14, 2022

Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

"Hey Mom...
 Do you want to build a snowman?"
"I picked out the perfect carrot for his nose!"
"Uhhh.... Should we tell Agnes we need snow to build a snowman?"
"Don't worry Agnes! I know what we can do with your carrot!"
"I think it's an even better idea than building a snowman..."
"Trust your brother Ernie....First give Mom your best smile"
"Then your best puppy dog eyes"
"Then, SLURP"
"OHHH I see Ernie! I like this idea!"
"Hey, uh Mom... You want to build another snowman?" *wink wink*
Guess I'll get some more carrots! 
My sweet silly doodles, they will never know that this was my trick to get them to eat their vegetables all along ;)
Always,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!