Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Hey Look! Winter is Back!

 Just when I thought I was going to lose my ever loving mind cleaning up muddy paw print after muddy paw print - (HONESTLY just throw my whole house and car away at this point as it would be faster than trying to clean up all this mud) GUESS who decided to show up again.... It's WINTER!!!
HOORAY!!!
That means no more mud slides!
And no more Ernie longingly staring out the windows
It means long winter walks
VERY LONGGGGG winter walks- PLEASE get your zoomies out of your bodies
And VERY happy doodles
On sweet frozen ground!
"We are so happy Winter is back!"
Ready.... Go LONG
FETCH!!!
Ahhhh the serenity I feel
And for added exercise...
Go UPPPP!
Thank you Winter for coming back to me!
Now I have very happy tired doodles and a floor that isn't caked in mud!!
Life is Good
Always,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!