Monday, January 30, 2023

Birthday Breakfast Bonanza!

 This past weekend was my 30th birthday! In true Yesteryear Acres fashion, we spent the day quite busy, but that didn't stop us from celebrating with delicious food!
Like a very wise movie once said-"Thirty Flirty and Thriving!" Especially with my big ole baby bump!
A midday birthday hot chocolate surprise from my sister!!! It was SO GOOD
My sister made ALL my favorite breakfast foods for dinner too!
She even found some new recipes that are now a MUST on anyone's birthday list!
 Like these pancake battered banana bites!!
Who doesn't love fresh squeezed orange juice with passion fruit!?!
It's a Birthday Breakfast Bonanza!
Heaven on a plate!
Everything was so good we couldn't even have cake!

But that is what the day AFTER your birthday is all about
Banana cake for Breakfast!
After all Mr. Yesteryear Acres said it has fruit in it!
Thank you to my family for such a wonderful Birthday Breakfast Bonanza Day!
Always,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!