Saturday, January 28, 2023

Caturday Camera Roll Explosion

I LOVE our Devon Rex kitties sooooo much my heart could explode! My phone camera roll is nothing but doodles and devons! 
I get to share my cutest doodle pictures all week long which makes me so happy
But then I only have ONE day to share the Devon Rex gems I take during the week!
Like you CAN'T have Caturday without this little kitty yawn
Or my sous chef kitten
OR TWO devons snuggling!
Warm and toasty on the radiator bed I made :) :) 
Falling asleep mid sweatshirt string is a must
He has to make the blog!
Can't forget computer helper kitten!
Or Flannel Kitten
Or melting in a puddle of cuddles kittens
As you can see, my camera roll is just FULL
An explosion of cutest Caturday!!!
I am so glad I get to share them with you!!!
Always,
Amelia

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!