Saturday, April 13, 2013

Puppy Visit Day

Today we had families visiting us pretty much all day long. It started early this  morning and we are just wrapping up Puppy Visit Day now. The puppies LOVED all the attention.  They had grandparents loving on them.  They had children loving on them.  They had lots of grown ups to love them too!  Everyone was in love with the puppies and the puppies were in love with everyone!  It makes for a really nice happy day full of smiles and lots of joy.  The weather was a bit chilly but the puppies didn't seem to mind at all.  Of course I had on TWO jackets because I was freezing.  I think I was outside from 9am-4pm with no break.  Brrrrr!  Just a few days ago, I was wearing short sleeves!  One day, I will get this weather thing figured out - but for today - double coat day!  The best thing about puppy visit day besides all the smiles is that tonight - oh my - the puppies will sleep like babies!  They will all fall asleep in a big puppy pile of furry happiness and dream of their new awesome families.  Just two more weeks and they will be ready to go to their new homes. I know we have a lot of excited families ready to bring home their new lovable furry family members!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!