Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Electric Blanket....in May

When I think of May, I think of flowers.  I think of sunshine.  I think of blooms on the trees, green grass, picnics, walks in nature and springtime happiness.  When I think of May, I do not think, "Oh my gosh, I really want my electric blanket!" Sadly, that is my only thought today. Our furnace is off.  It has been cleaned out and is all sealed up for the summer. To get it ready again would mean a ridiculous amount of work and it just isn't worth it. I mean it is MAY!  No one needs the furnace running in May!  So here I sit, typing my blog with my doggies and kitties on my lap all trying to keep me warm.  They can't wait until tonight when I finally sit down for the evening and bring out the good ole electric blanket.  I am going to turn it on high and cover myself up and soak up all the heat! Until then, I am just going to pretend that 62* inside my house is perfectly normal for May.  It isn't at all chilly.  My nose isn't at all frosty. That is impossible.  No one wants an electric blanket in May.  No one except ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!