Wednesday, May 18, 2016

New Baby Fawn

Mr. Yesteryear Acres called me and told me to quickly run outside and look on the hill.  I made it just in time to watch a Mama Deer give birth to her new baby. I didn't have time to get the settings fixed on my camera so the pictures aren't the best but I did capture our newest member of Yesteryear Acres.
The mama deer pushed for about 2 seconds and.....

a new baby was born

It is so tiny!

Well hello little one!

Nice to finally meet you

It is so amazing to see a baby walking within seconds of being born

What a good mommy


Getting her new baby all cleaned up

She was super fast!

Finishing the last few touches

All clean!

Well maybe a few more kisses are needed

Awwwwwww

Time for a quick drink

Still a bit wobbly

"Alright little baby - it is time for our adventures together"

From the moment she started pushing, to having her fawn all clean and ready to head out into the woods, took less than 2 minutes.

Time to go!

"Hey....Wait for me!!!!"
Welcome to the world little fawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!