Wednesday, December 5, 2018

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Ernie McDoodle and Professor Maverick have been helping me decorate my home for the pawlidays! At 29.5lbs and 3 months old, Ernie believed he was big enough to lend a paw.
First thing first... I needed to decorate my Doodles!
Two decked out doodles reporting for duty!
Time to trim the tree! Which ornament is your favorite Ernie?
Gretel loves the tree skirt addition
Topped with a bow, our tree is complete! 
I love the Pawlidays!
We even got the banisters decorated with coordinating bows!
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
I am so excited for Ernie McDoodle's first Christmas
Thanks for all your help doodles of mine!

Happy Pawlidays!

Always,

Amelia 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!