Friday, July 26, 2019

Challenge Accepted

Being the crazy dog mom that I am, I of course, received another order from Chewy.com. Now I KNOW what you are thinking, "Jeez Amelia... Seems like you sure get a lot of boxes from Chewy.com for your two doodles...." And you would be right. I absolutely spoil my doodles and all of the doodle doggies here at Yesteryear Acres. I have quite the stash of toys and treats at my house. I like to pack different toys and treats in my backpack each morning and surprise the doodles with what the fun of the day will be! And I know that it seems like a lot, BUT if you were to add one more doodle into the mix... I don't know, maybe a girl named Agnes, it would probably be the perfect amount of supplies (*hint hint Mom and Dad) however, I digress... SO when I got home late last night and had my wonderful doodle boys open their latest Chewy.com present, I saw this note on the cardboard box...
It says,"Does your pup or kitty love to sit in our box? Upload a picture to facebook.com/chewy. You never know, the ones that make us giggle or go aww might get a special treat ;)"

And I thought to myself... CHALLENGE ACCEPTED 

"Hello, My Name is Ernie McDoodle, and I LOVE Chewy.com"
"I'd like to let you know that this box might be heavy... 91.0 lbs of 'heavy' at 10 months old"
"I wonder what will come in the mail next?!"
"If I am the handsomest boy, maybe I can get more things!"
"Mom is laughing! I think that means YES!"
"Thank you Mom for ordering me more presents! And thank you Chewy.com for your speedy deliveries!"

Always,

Amelia 

and Ernie McDoodle too <3 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!