Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Holly Jolly Hiking

One of my FAVORITE things to do is to go hiking with my dogs. I just absolutely love going on adventures with my sweet doodle boys! With the little warmer winter weather this past weekend, I took Maverick and Ernie to our favorite arboretum for a nice long hike. The air was perfectly crisp, the sunshine was warm and welcoming, and best of all, we were rewarded with all the holly berries in bloom! 
Look Mom!! Holly Berries!
Guess you could say we are on a Holly Jolly Hike
Hahaha! Oh brother you just crack me up!
The holly trees were so tall! We saw golden berries
And red ones too!
Let's go dash around the Japanese Garden
It's A Winter Wonderland! 
Time to go up to the rooftop with our doodle paws ( aka the Observation Tower)
We are the cutest doodle reindeer!
Yes you are!
Thank you for our Holly Jolly Hike my little Reindoodles!

Now it is really time to Deck the Halls!

Always,

Amelia 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!