Saturday, July 10, 2021

Happy Caturday!!- An Always Amelia Tail

 Happy Caturday from the Always Amelia Clan! I am soooo happy to announce the newest addition to my furry family! Everyone say hello to Pandora

Pandora is my black Devon Rex

She came all the way from Russia

She is super sweet and loves to help me in the Y Acres Studio

A lot of her wonderful qualities reminds me of my sweet Penny who I miss each and every day

Pandora and Merlin became fast friends

And adorable snuggle buddies

Pandora LOVES to crawl onto my shoulders and follow me all day long

It is hard work being such a cute kitten

She is well loved by everyone

And knows how cute she is 

I am so happy to be a part of the next Yesteryear Acres business 

Always Amelia Devons - Your own personal shadow of love
Welcome to the family Pandora!!!
I love you sooo much! You are absolutely Purrfect!

Always,

Amelia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!