Wednesday, July 14, 2021

The Growing Tails of Agnes the Poodle!

 I have ALWAYS said that Maverick and Ernie needed a little sister and this summer all my doggie dreams came true!!! My Always Amelia Clan has grown by another set of paws! Everyone meet Agnes!
She is a standard black and white parti poodle
And she is adjusting to life with me and Yesteryear Acres quite well! Agnes says, "Sunset pond walks are the best!"
She LOVES following Ernie McDoodle and Maverick everywhere. She wants to be just like them when she grows up!
I am also looking forward to having my own sweet Doodle program!
One day Agnes will have black satin doodle love shadows and I cannot wait!

Welcome to the family Agnes! 
We all love you so incredibly much already!!!
Always,

Amelia




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!