Thursday, July 23, 2026

Calm After the Storm

 WOAH did we have some CRAZY weather rip through Ohio!! We had insanely high winds, severe thunderstorms, flash flooding, and even tornadoes in the county next to us! Roofs have been blown off buildings in our little downtown area, and I do NOT know what luck I have accrued as of late, but WOW am I so thankful and grateful that everything at Yesteryear Acres is A-Okay!! With just some minor limbs down, clean up is a breeze compared to places all around us. I have never truly experienced "the calm after the storm" in the way that I have today with our weather. It's wildfire smoke free, its lightly breezy, partly cloudy and 77* outside. WHAT?!?! We went from 99* with 75+ mph winds to paradise in a blink of an eye. And all I know is... we are NOT wasting a day like today!!
Poppy says " Get ready to ROMP! It's recess!"
"You mean we have time to play???? Not just go potty!?"
What are we waiting for!? LET'S GO!!!
There's things to sniff and places to pounce!
And I'm not even getting sweaty!
Amelia Amelia!! Look how big I can hop!
Did you see me?? 
I sure did little Cooper! You are AMAZING!
But did you see my Peek-a-Boo? 
BOO! See? I am REALLY good at it!
Oh Georgie you clown!
Ready for races Oliver??
Just need to....
Activate my...
BUNNY EARS!
Whew! Could you even see me? I was SO fast!
Indeed Ollie! SO fast!
Best peaceful puppy day
Ever <3
Extremely and eternally grateful for days like these!
Thank you for the calm after the storm Mother Nature!
Always,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!