If it is true that pets start looking like their owners, then I have to say I did a REALLY good job matching Hazel Puppy to myself! My little Hazel Puppy is doing AWESOME with potty training, most basic commands (although there are some instances of attitude and reflection in the time out corner), does well on long walks through the woods, and sleeping through the night. Hazel Puppy's favorite things are: playing fetch with her doggie bone, barking at the mailman, snuggling, and above all else... 'meal times'
OH Hazel puppy! Are you thirsty??
Get a drink puppy!
Good Hazel Puppy!
What a happy hydrated puppy!
If you give a Hazel Puppy a bowl of water....
She's going to need some 'doggie' food to go along with it
Don't forget, you can't use your hands little puppy
"Mama watch!!!"
She was laughing so hard here, I didn't think she was going to be able to take a bite of her dry cereal squares!
*Barking into bowl for effect*
You did it Hazel Puppy!!
Good girl eating your food!
"Mama, I am going to need more food and water tomorrow again!"
Well of course Hazel Puppy! You need food and water every day like all the good growing puppies!!
I think I was a 'cat' for at least 3 years of my childhood and had an old cardboard box flap my sister colored for me that was my 'bowl' that I took everywhere with me and purred when pretend fed and meowed... A LOT (Sorry Mom). I DISTINCTLY remember pretending to be a dog and I was outside playing in the snow with my sister and I licked something that ended up being metal and got my tongue stuck a la 'A Christmas Story' and turned into an indoor cat REALLY quickly after that! HAHA! Therefore I really DID make a miniature version of myself and my small self would have loved this game too! I can't wait for Thatcher Puppy to get big enough to share in the fun!! Hazel Puppy would really like to make her own doggie ball next. I am open and ready for any fun Hazel Puppy activities or ideas!
Happy Hazel Puppy PUPdate!
Always,
Amelia


No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!