Thatcher has been growing in leaps and bounds! He went from standing on his own to immediately walking, running, and climbing. The way I have been baby proofing this house on a daily basis...
I am sweating to see what he comes up with next!
With all his gross motor movement development, I finally got him into a pair of sturdy shoes made for toddling. LOOK OUT WORLD! Here comes Thatcher!
So with shoes on and his trusty snack cup,
Thatcher was released into the wild
Come on doggies! Follow me
And if you can't keep up, just follow the trail of cheerios
Hmmm, let's go that way
Oh yes, good choice
To the swing!!!
Wait!!! Wait for me Thatcher!!!
Gotta Go!
Out the door dinosaur!!!
These feet were made for walking <3
Always,
Amelia
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!