Put any kid inside a tunnel and what are they going to do? RUN as fast as they can yelling TUNNEL to get the echo effect and incite happy chaos all around. And if that is NOT your first reaction to a tunnel then I am sorry to everyone at our Zoo that has heard my family go through the tunnels :) (Not really sorry because I have heard y'all join in). So as I was playing with the puppies, I thought to myself... "Self... Do you know what would be the best afternoon ever?? Pulling out the tent tunnel and letting everyone get their zoomies out inside!" - The air quality index out here is still quite high and I am doing my best to keep our outside exposure just to potty breaks- Ergo BRILLIANT idea by me. Toddlers and a tunnel with puppies!?!? Sign me up always!!! And have fun we did!
Da dun da daaaaa
Super Cooper!
Toy tunnel!
Am I the fastest?
Well let's see... Oh Oliver!
Here I am!
Ope! Gotta go! Wait for me Thatcher!!
This is so much fun
Was I the fastest??
I don't know Ollie... Let's see what the girls have to say
Alright Miss Georgie! Show us what you've got!
Zooooooom
Aaaaaand PLOP
Hahaha oh Georgie you clown!
It's all you Poppy!
Oh I got this!
Ready Thatcher?
GO GO GO!
Well puppies...
I think everyone is a winner!
What a PAWfect day!
Tiny Tuesday Tunnel for the win!
Always,
Amelia



No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!