Thursday, September 10, 2015

Dog Grooming Emporium

Each September we take our Doodle Doggies to the groomer so they can get their fall haircuts.  The September timing is perfect because by the time the cold winter weather rolls around, the doodle doggies' coats are just the perfect length. Mr. Yesteryear Acres called our groomer to confirm our appointments, the same groomer we have been using for the past 15 years, and she is no longer grooming.  Did she call to tell us? No.  She just closed up shop and never said a word.  So now we have the critical September timing for grooming and no groomer.  Well that is until I stepped in and opened the "Yesteryear Acres, I didn't know I would be grooming dogs all week long, Dog Grooming Emporium."  Mr. Yesteryear Acres made a great setup outside under a big shade tree complete with music, a big fan and a grooming rod to hang all my supplies.  I was set for the day. I managed to completely groom four doodle doggies today plus do all my other work and make an awesome dinner.  Tomorrow will be more of the same.  September Grooming - no problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!