Friday, September 4, 2015

Did it Rain?

Last night I thought that Mr. Yesteryear Acres was shining a spotlight into my eyes as I was blinded by the bright light.  Turns out - it was a huge storm and the lightning was what was blinding me.  The storm was quite violent and none of the animals were too happy.  Our new kittens were sitting ON me and staring right into my face with the look that clearly said "WHAT IS HAPPENING?"  Meanwhile Blossom Doodle decided the only safe refuge was under the bed and began to move Mr. Yesteryear Acres things from under the bed to make room for her hideaway.  Olive Doodle was nudging me to make sure I was wide awake.  The puppies were all barking too.  Our room was filled with Lightning Flash! BOOM! BARK! MEOW! BOOM! It was a complete circus.  I looked over at Mr. Yesteryear Acres thinking that surely he could provide some comfort and what do you think he was doing?  SLEEPING!  There he was, snoring away, not a care in the world.  This morning while he was all bright and happy and well-rested, he opened the door to let the dogs outside and then turned to me and asked, "Did it rain?"  Oh that Mr. Yesteryear Acres.  Well I am glad somebody got a good night's sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!