Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Little Notes

Not long after my older daughter left to go back to Camp Lejeune, I began finding little notes all over the house.  Our daughter left us little thank you notes and funny little pick me ups hidden so that we would find them after she left.  Mr. Yesteryear Acres found this one under his placemat -
He still has it right where he eats dinner.

My daughter and I spent one afternoon coloring together when she was home and I found this one with our pictures inside the colored pencil box.  We already have our next coloring picture picked out for when we get together again.
Despite my complete loathing of having the recliner chairs left open -
I somehow found a way to overlook this particular chair..... 
One day I will close this chair and fold the blanket....
one day.
 For today, I will just smile and enjoy my little notes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!