Saturday, June 4, 2016

One Little, Two Little, Three Little Toes

Time to trim the puppy nails! Each week the puppies get their little nails trimmed.  They are very good little puppies when it is time to get their pedicures.  Each puppy has 5 nails on each front foot and 4 each on the back paws.  18 little puppy nails per puppy. One little, two little, three little toes and GO!
"Here we are for our pedicures!"

"Pick me!"

"Oh my paw looks marvelous!"

"My turn!"

"See? It is so easy!"

"I am all done!"

"I like to snuggle when I have my nails done"

"Hey Bri....Is it my turn yet???"

"Please!!!"
Puppy, I am almost done

"Hurray!  Kisses for me!"
Another successful pedicure day at Yesteryear Acres


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!