Monday, June 13, 2016

Goodbye Sweet Puppies.....Welcome Sweet Puppies!

This weekend was so busy with our Spring Doodle puppies all heading to their new homes.  We had so many awesome families here.  It was a weekend filled with joy, happiness and puppy kisses!  We really enjoyed meeting all our new puppy families and a HUGE BIG GIGANTIC thank you to our puppy family who brought us the special food treat!!!!!! Oh how I love treats!!!!!! Mmmmmmm!  Made my whole weekend!  As we said goodbye to our Spring babies..........we are saying hello to our summer babies!  Yes New Doodle Puppies are on the way!!!!!
Our Sweet Double Doodle Marmalade is having her Double Doodle puppies.
She is such a love bug!!!!

and our Goldendoodle Blossom is a new mommy!

It won't be long before we have puppy tug of war games
and

"Can you find my brother" games to delight us once more!
It is puppy time again!
Happy Monday!




3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time. I look forward to the puppy updates and keep me in the loop of when I should contact you to get on the list for this latest batch of puppies! Jerry Fuller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time. I look forward to the puppy updates and keep me in the loop of when I should contact you to get on the list for this latest batch of puppies! Jerry Fuller

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!