Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Dress Up Day

My little Hazel Bea is QUITE the fashionista. She picks out and styles her own outfits with specific hair requests (mostly alternating from "Anna braids" and "Elsa braids"- and no she has never seen Frozen) every single morning. We do this so much that Thatcher now is VERY into accessorizing as well- hats, shoes, his backpack, and much to Hazel's chagrin... her jewelry and purses. Monkey see monkey do indeed! I do not know where she gets this sense of fashion as it CLEARLY does not come from me *coughs* Oversized T-shirt, leggings, hair out of my face and I don't know the last time I brushed it, every single day *cough* . 
But GURRRRLL does she HAVE IT. 
So when this lovely munchkin accessory stealer went down for his nap
"MUAH Niiiight Niiight"
I asked Hazel... Do you want to play in my closet?
Mommy has a lot of dresses and shoes leftover from my office job
To which Hazel gave a very enthusiastic YES MAMA!!
Into my closet we went
Hazel first picked out her first high heels
"Mama I am SO tall!"
And a dress to go with them
"This fits me! Can I wear it tomorrow"
Flats and a dress with pockets
Isn't that just all of us when we discover pockets?!
And finally, a dress just her size that used to be my favorite when I was little
My old Little House on the Prairie bonnet and apron to go with it!
*TWIRL* Ahhh dress up days are here!!
Guess I need to research how to be a better girl mom!!
Any pointers for easy toddler hairstyles??? I'll take them all!
Happy Dress Up Day!
Always,
Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel Free to Comment, Post Doodle Pictures and Share your Thoughts!